Why a WordPress Website?
There are definite advantages to a WordPress design. Not only will you get a professional, theme design that will make your site stand out, your site will be customized with fonts, colors, and other options that will be unique to your business—and the specific brand image and message you want to convey to your customers or clients. All this for far less than a custom built website from an agency.
Advantages of a WordPress Website:
- Choice of many WordPress templates and WordPress website themes that can be customized for your brand
- Ease of use
- Search Engine Optimization so your site can be found on the Web by search engines
- Options to create a blog and collect blog comments/start and monitor forum discussions—allowing two-way communication with visitors/potential customers
- Social media integration
- Can be scaled to the size of the business as it grows and changes
- Can set multiple administrators and designate different levels of access
- Ability to log website statistics
- Changes to the website can be made from any computer and without special software—resulting in quicker updates
- Can be viewed on tablets and mobile devices—which are being used more and more
- WordPress Plugins come packed full of features—add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, and forms